KELEBOGILE MOKALAKE: HEALTH AND FITNESS EDITOR
Meet our health and fitness editor Kelebogile Mokalake. She is one of those people one can't help but want to be best friend with. She lights up a room with her smile, energy, creativity and passion for life.
Kele as we call her, is not only an inspiration for her healthy lifestyle, but also for how she has actively taken the wheel, steering her career towards what she loves. She is an amazing individual and you'll surely see it through her passion for helping others live a healthier lifestyle.
Full Name: Kelebogile Mokalake
Occupation: Graphic designer and Forensic analyst
1. What is your current city?
I live in a small mining town called Secunda
2. How long have you been in the city?
1 year 8 months
3. What’s your favourite season in your city?
Haven’t been there long enough to decide and enjoy much of the weather as I am in and out a lot.
4. What’s your favourite activity in that part of the country?
Jogging and local restaurants
5. Would you ever leave your city? Why?
Absolutely, there’s so much to see out there.
6. What are three words to describe living there?
Very High Maintenance.
7. What’s your favourite movie?
Not too big on movies, but I love "Dear John" and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button".
8. Favourite movie in past five years?
Disney movies – I love movies that has a positive message.
9. Favourite Hitchcock film?
Don’t even know who he is.
10. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
Limitless.. cant wait for season 2 of Quantico
11. What’s a book you plan on reading?
Ian Fuhr – Get that feeling
12. A book you read in school that positively shaped you? Why?
13. A book you read in school that you never think of? Why?
The Englishman. I never really understood it.
14. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now? Please share why?
Ten, I can say so far things are falling into place. Patience is key to all things.
15. iPhone or Android?
16. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram - I cant remember when I last logged onto my Twitter account
17. Vine or Snapchat?
18. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Laduma Ngxokolo of MaXhosa and House of Thethane
19. What’s your favourite downtown restaurant?
Eish! In Secunda at Lake Umuzi
20. What’s your favourite food?
Shuu. Where to start… I love a good pasta dish.
21. Least favourite food?
Anything with seafood
22. What do you love on your pizza?
23. Favourite drink?
Grapetizer Red – with lots of ice
24. Favourite dessert?
Sooo many.. I cant choose
25. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
26. Weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
If weird means foreign - Jambalaya
27. What’s the hardest part about being a you?
28. What’s your favourite band?
29. Favourite solo artist?
Too many to just name one
30. Favourite lyrics?
The Sea – Corinne Bailey Rae
31. If your life were a song, what would the title be?
Live creating yourself
32. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Mr Bob Marley
33. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Piano. I wish I can put in the time to learn how to play it.
34. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
On the wall of my design studio
35. To be or not to be? Why?
To be – live with no regrets
36. Dogs or cats?
Dogs for sure – preferably a miniature Schnauzer
37. Dolphins or koalas?
Koalas – Can’t deal with any creature under the sea
38. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
39. Best gift you’ve ever received?
My car – from my parents on my 21st birthday
40. Last gift you gave a friend?
Box of Ferrero Rocher
41. A person you want to have drink with?
Mr Bob Marley – Can he just resurrect back to earth.. please
42. A historical figure you’d love to have drink with?
I repeat Bob Marley amongst others
43. What’s your favourite board game?
Snakes and ladders
44. What’s your favourite country to visit?
45. What’s the last country you visited?
46. What country do you wish to visit?
Mali and Bali
47. Can you write down your favourite word that starts and ends with the same vowel?
Don’t have one
48. What’s your favourite colour?
The colour Purple but It changes ever so often
49. Least favourite colour?
50. Suit or jeans?
51. Soccer or Rugby?
52. Jaguar or Austin Martin?
I prefer a Maserati
53. Jogging or swimming?
54. Best way to decompress?
Yoga and drawing
55. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Peacemaker and bring world peace
56. Can you describe an experience you felt most nervous?
Cant think of any
57. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?