KHOLOFELO MASHILOANE: LIVING CONTRIBUTOR
Oh where do we start! Kholofelo is that guy you go to for help with a sure conviction that he will find a way to help you. He is selfless, caring, kind, patient, full of Faith and trustworthy. His very honest in his dealing, that by being his friend one finds themselves changing their ways because of his influences.
His spirituality is deeply rooted with a conviction that is contagious 😀. His advices have blessed many and will surely bless yours. As you come to understand him, you'll see a fun personality that is relatable. Get ready to be wowed by his personality! And charms too 😀
Full Name: Kholofelo Hope Mashiloane
Age: 29 years old
Occupation: I taking a break to seek out my journey
1. What is your current city?
2. How long have you been in the city?
3. What’s your favourite season in your city?
4. What’s your favourite activity in that part of the country?
5. Would you ever leave your city? Why?
Yes. To see the world from a different angle.
6. What are three words to describe living there?
Homely, Encouraging, Calm
7. What’s your favourite movie?
Remember the Titans
8. Favourite movie in past five years?
Twilight and sequels
9. Favourite Hitchcock film?
I don’t know any
10. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
11. What’s a book you plan on reading?
My Reflections on the Psalms by CS Lewis
12. A book you read in school that positively shaped you? Why?
William Shakespeare's literature. His writing always left me pondering over the facets of life.
13. A book you read in school that you never think of? Why?
I don't remember it. Because I never thought of it.
14. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now? Please share why?
8 out of ten. The best is yet to come!
15. iPhone or Android?
16. Twitter or Instagram?
17. Vine or Snapchat?
Snapchat? Kinda don't know both.
18. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
19. What’s your favourite downtown restaurant?
20. What’s your favourite food?
Any dish with tender meat, Lamb
21. Least favourite food?
22. What do you love on your pizza?
Meat and sweet chilli
23. Favourite drink?
24. Favourite dessert?
25. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
26. Weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
27. What’s the hardest part about being a you?
28. What’s your favourite band?
29. Favourite solo artist?
30. Favourite lyrics?
Ginger me with strength and humility
31. If your life were a song, what would the title be?
Love wins again
32. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
A lady called Ray
33. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
34. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
On my heart
35. To be or not to be? Why?
To be. Then one would have lived
36. Dogs or cats?
37. Dolphins or koalas?
38. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
39. Best gift you’ve ever received?
Home baked cake
40. Last gift you gave a friend?
A pair of sneakers and accessories.
41. A person you want to have drink with?
A lady called Ray
42. A historical figure you’d love to have drink with?
Martin Luther King
43. What’s your favourite board game?
Chess and scramble, can't decide between the two.
44. What’s your favourite country to visit?
I once enjoyed Zimbabwe
45. What’s the last country you visited?
46. What country do you wish to visit?
47. Can you write down your favourite word that starts and ends with the same vowel?
48. What’s your favourite colour?
All kinds of Brown
49. Least favourite colour?
50. Suit or jeans?
51. Soccer or Rugby?
52. Jaguar or Aston Martin?
53. Jogging or swimming?
54. Best way to decompress?
Take a walk
55. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
56. Can you describe an experience you felt most nervous?
One day someone asked me why I care about them so much and I knew the person wasn't ready to hear the honest answer, i’ve never been as nervous as then
57. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?