10 MONOKINI FOR YOUR SUMMER BODIES
Its time to embrace the monokini this summer holidays
Lets talk about how to showcase your show-stopping summer bodies without compromising on coverage.
If you’re looking for a bit of extra coverage without going full-blown one-piece, we’ve pulled together a few stylish swimwear that modestly covers up, but still showcases those summer bodies you’ve been working on.
1. ASOS Summer Tie Dye Keyhole Cut Out Swimsuit: Festival babes, this one is for you. Cue the round sunniest and crochet cover-ups, because this tie-dye number is all about those free-wheelin’ feels.
2. Lipsy Metal Trim Caged Monokini: When things start to heat up, slip this strappy number on and head straight to the pool. Rest assured, the peek-a-boo cut-outs and metal detailing live up to your haute standards and signature sass. The only thing missing? Dramatic sunglasses and windswept hair.
3. Mink pink Spread like Wildflowers Cut-out Swimsuit: Word of your style savvy will spread like wildfire when you unveil this scoop-neck suit at your next pool party. For extra fashion cred, pair it with an understated body chain, metallic sandals and a dramatic floppy hat.
4. Michael Kors Cascading-Front Tankini Swim Top: Ruffle-phobes everywhere! This minimalist suit will make you reconsider your frill-free ways. Streamlined styling, understated gold details, and a halter-inspired neckline that is so RN, feels anything but fussy and will do your style sensibilities proud.
5. Move London Ariana One Piece Swimsuit: Making a statement is kind of your thing; meaning a one-of-a-kind swimsuit that will take you straight through summer in style is non-negotiable. This hot-as-hell monokini definitely won’t disappoint, especially when styled alongside embellished flat form slides and futuristic cat eye shades.
6. Gossip Girl “Tropical Matrix” High Neck Tankini Top: At leisure enthusiasts will straight-up swoon for this racer back Tankini that’s ready for active beach days and outdoor adventures. Take it along for an all-day rafting excursion with metallic shorts, colourful Tevas and classic aviators for a get-fit getup that nails it on the style front.
7. Araks Elmar One Piece: Sure, it’s a splurge, but this asymmetric monokini is what beach day dreams are made of. Living up to your fashion-forward sensibilities; it’ll set you apart in a sea of average bikinis. Take your look to the next level by pairing it with crisscross sling backs and belted high waist shorts.
8. Nanette Lepore Kings Road Convertible Tankini Top: This bandeau Tankini has a few tricks up its sleeve — one-piece in the front and a strappy bikini in the back. Combining the best of both worlds. It settles the bikini versus Tankini versus monokini argument for good.
9. Michael Kors Long Bar Printed Bandeau Tankini Swim Top: Don’t underestimate the power of a tie-dye Tankini with convertible capabilities. This one spices things up with an itty-bitty cut-out and gold detailing for a touch of glam. Whether you’re boating or bumming’ by the pool, it’ll always do you right.
10. L’Agent Agata Swimsuit: It’s time to swap out that boring old’ black swimsuit in favour of high-octane colour and directional design. If the daring cut-outs don’t keep all eyes on you, then the barely there back sure will.